Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello Hero (Reviews and Hero Description)



http://www.helloherogame.com/

Hello Hero Everyone!
Hello Hero is a wonderful game. It's a fast paced strategy game, with strong community components, where you can set up your favorite Hello Hero team and fight against:
  • Other players
  • Hundreds of NPC's
  • Frightening, Gigantic world bosses!
Join the adventure and protect the world with roughly 200 characters, choosing among the most dangerous enemy or the loyal armon guards!
The game was released many months ago in Korea, with a localized version. But since October 24th 2013, there is one international version!
What are you waiting for? Become part of this wonderful journey, together with thousands of people, battling, chatting, having fun...!
We hope to see you soon in game!
This wiki will gather all the available info about this amazing game! Anyone can contribute, if you want to give your support, we will be happy to see it!

-Wiki

Play this game via Facebook or download it in your mobile from Google Play or App store. Easy to play. Play For Free. You can recharge if you want, anyway it's easy to gain carats and honors here if you are active.

I started to play Hello Hero June 29 or  June 30 i think. And I just finished all my  daily log in rewards on July 26, 2014 *edited. Hehe I am 1 month playing this game already!

I will show you my currently heroes:

3 star: MASTER

Isis is a Sorceress  Isis little sister version that has the ability to AOE (Area of Effect) and its crits very painful, somehow, since she's a 3 star, you have to find 4-6 star AOE, with at least 55% damage, but i really like Sally, 70%

Enhanced Hero
My lovely Tanker that never leave me. He is the only provoker I have and He is very useful until now to me. Arena, Dungeon or Mission. Anyways, I don't use tanker at Time Attack and Boss Raid.



 4 star: EPIC

I like this Rag doll. He always crit even I don't equip him with increase crit.

My only Heal all allies hero. And a stunner. But she heals 20% only, very low, I have to look better one.

Oh, I just like his aura.

Same as Dark Listic. The aura. lol

I love this mafia guy. Even I only use 1 dealer  at arena, he can kill all enemies , aside from high dexterity(chance to do normal attacks) His damage is high + a smoke bomb which is to confuse enemy.
One of my favorite cute  girl hero. I wish I could get her elder sister Sally and Sorceress Isis. Hehehe then i can make a  all girl team already! ^^

Pink octopus. Its just he is cute when throwing bubbles. AOE type.
healong cactus. heals all allies for 2 turns  and increase all allies dexterity
Fincons gift!
This is very nice type of hybrid, Remove all spells from enemies and Heal ally. I wish he can heal all allies. :/
This Lady is cool. She can revive and Stun enemy too.


5 star: UNIQUE
I got him from Fuse. Oh and he is a stunner and freeze type again. Erm. Why HH like give me a spellcaster hero ._.
cutie patootie little maid. remove spells from an ally and recover 20% health
one of my favorite cutie ball. Hehehe heals an ally in 2 turns and revives an ally!
increase all allies focus and attack an enemy and freeze it. i don't like him, but hes good in arena and boss raid. hehe
Enhanced Hero Tudede :)
Hmmmm.... I am never a fan for real of a Samurai hahaha >.<
And  I don't know why Hello Hero won't let me have a very nice hero. Huhuhuhu. lol
 very useful fighting Big Nose.

And these are the heroes from Lucky Players that I want to get!
6 star: LEGEND (Highest class)


Invisible man, lol  and increase critical rate, and  unable to use skills and attack.

She's the Greatest Nurse. Heal all allies and Revives all allies.Anyway I also want to get the cactus healer that sings. or plays guitar :P

Cutie cute AOE hero with a chance to freeze and attack all enemy and  chance to stun too! What a bully girl.

Yah here is the cute monk that heals all allies for 2 turns! And remove enemy spells from allies. OHA!

This bully turtle. 200% attack damage with stun and Immune himself from damage for 3 turns. Sigh.


Arena:



Just happy  I beat higher  level than me with scary heroes.. like apophis, rebecca, striker, etc..>_<






Oh well this is just my reviews.
Hope you like it.
HAPPY GAMING!

HELLO HERO PLEASE GIVE ME SORCERESS SALLY, SORCERESS ISIS, REBECCA, MIHO, MAID EMMA and NURSE GALE PLEASE.. Then I can quit already. (Laughs!:D)
  
TAGS: YITIEN MOUNTS,  New Features of Yitien
  Red Letter, A Princess' Tears A Sad Truth, Acceptance

-pR-

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are welcome ^_^