Saturday 16 August 2014

Odin Quest

Odin Quest is the second MMO I am liking now for 1 year already after I played Dynasty Saga, Heroic Odyssey and Yitien. Odin Quest is a North Mythology based action ARPG/MMORPG with decent and creative PVE&PVP systems. It’s also the most popular ARPG on facebook and gamebox.Start your journey now to become one of the brave explorers in North Mythology.Playing with Friends is the most fun part of Odin Quest! Team up with your friends and explore different dungeons together!

Odin Quest is a browser-based ARPG game with Nordic Myth background. The outstanding visual effect has ensured players a real experience in the lost magic world with thrilling dungeons, guide fights and pet competition.

What I like here is this is not auto battle system, purely pvp style!

I'm always VIP in every browser game like this, I hate if I am not, I have my three reasons:
1. I hate walking and running. I want free teleport via map!
2. I hate walking back and forth going vault and store. LOL
3. VIP beside your name is awesome. HAHAHA!

At my previous games since Dynasty Saga, my first ever browser game, I'm a top player and a medium donator, VIP 7. There is a  ranking  in VIP from VIP1-10, they classified that from how many gold you have purchased and that VIP will give you many priveleged, actually my friend help me recharge so I got high VIP back then.  Second is Heroic Odyssey, The VIP there is different from DS, VIP at HO is like you just buy VIP for how many months, and of course the purposes of being VIP are the freebies and bonus or buff. But many people quit that game already because of BUG that the developer cannot fixed so they close the game already. Next is Yitien, at the first there are many players who recharged for VIP and for items. Yitien VIP is a bit different also, what you got is free silver that I can tell that is very cheap silvers only. A 250 energy and a buff for 30 minutes. That's all, no teleport, the one that I want if I am VIP. But glad they have vault and store option which you don't have to run very long. You know why I want teleport in that game? Because there is a exercise from daily quest that you have to run to dungeon, sometimes  I really hate it when you are already high level. For example, you are level 80, and you are at the main city, the main city is lvl 30, so you have to run run run for your life! And it will took you 30 minutes just to finish daily quest. Sometimes the exercise will make you headache because of 4-5x. That time I am saving vouchers because chariot a bit expensive. Hahahaha.. But, what can I do, I keep buying chariot? Yes. Or I will not do daily quest. Since then, I never do daily quest. HAHAHAHAHA.

So that's why I always wanted to be  VIP. If I am not. I will not play. I will be lazy. Hahahaha.. LOLS.That's my story of VIP in game. I'm very lazy.

http://oq.youjoy.com/
http://oq.gamebox.com/
http://oq.gamebox.com/guide.shtml

Warrior, Priest, Mage, Assasin (ooops! where's the hunter?)




The most expensive wedding Luxury; husband: Jikael

Inside Purification Dungeon

At Frozen Forest, wearing  silverwings costume (Deluxe-purple- Level 10)

Angel Wings (Maxed Level 10, purple grade)

Daimon Slayer title from finishing Test level 100



My new Soul Blade purple refresh, it's very hard and expensive to get! :P I think I'm 4th or 5th player who got it at s1.



Level 10 wings can unlock Flying mode!!!! ^.^


Inside Alliance Dungeon, we are both wearing costume.

 
SUPER CHARM TITLE! CUTIEE right. I still have  2k+ roses and buoquet at my vault. Huhu. And before I quit, I bought this Pet Purgatory Tiger King and named it Neferpitou.



I transfer this blog post to here because of the set up of my other blog post.
I already quit this game since June. It was fun game anyway.

TAGS: Hello Hero, Red Letter, A Princess' Tears A Sad Truth, Acceptance

Sun ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are welcome ^_^